If you are going to San Francisco for RSA this week (with or without a flower in your hair), then you should stop by the BeyondTrust booth #945 and check out the latest greatest privilege identity management solutions to eliminate admin rights across desktop, server and network devices as well as virtual and cloud environments.
You will also have a chance to play a hand of blackjack, check out our new partnership withQualys and maybe even win an iPad or two if you are spotted around the show wearing a “Good People Can Do Bad Things” button.
We will be demonstrating:
- Auto Rules Generation for PowerBroker Desktops: showing a ground-breaking way to automatically generate least privilege rules saving countless days for new users spinning a privilege identity management solution up in enterprises large and small.
- Possible Vulnerabilities in Your Current Desktop Least Privilege Solution: it turns out that all desktop solutions are not created equal when it comes to least privilege, and we can prove that some solution approached leave your vulnerable for hostile take-over.
- PowerBroker Desktops: showing how to implement a least privilege windows desktop can save money and improve compliance
- PowerBroker Server: showing how eliminating root access to Unix and Linux servers along with keystroke logging can provide a secure and compliant server, virtual server and cloud environment.
- QualysGuard with PowerBroker: showing how vulnerability management and compliance scanning can be made more secure with PowerBroker.