Did you know about the native tool integration feature in the PowerBroker Management Suite? PowerBroker solution functionality is available through the native Microsoft administration tools referred to as Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT). These are the tools that administrators use on a day to day basis to manage their environment.
What is it? – It’s context sensitive menu items added to the native Active Directory (AD) administration tools (RSAT)
- The PowerBroker RSAT extensions add menu items for functionality from PowerBroker Auditor and Recovery for AD solutions to the following native administration tools;
- Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
- Group Policy Management Console (GPMC)
- Sites and Services
- For example in ADUC you can right click on a user object and choose to Rollback, Show audit trail, Show account activity and Show group membership changes, see screen capture
Why is it important?
- Minimizes the need for end user training
- Simple and efficient to use
- Reduces the situation where there are only a few “application” experts that need to do everything
- No need to learn and navigate a product specific user interface to use the features
Native tool integration allows organizations to quickly realize the value of product and maximize their return on investment. Learn more about PowerBroker Auditor here.