- Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools
- Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center)
- Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes
- Centralized audit analysis and reporting with role based access control
- Fully contextualized auditing views (Shows results in plain English, including before-and-after states of every event)
- A Rollback button to undo changes
- Granular searching and reporting at the attribute level
- Complete security and compliance library with support for custom reports
- Seamless integration into native tools and other Blackbird solutions
- Report scheduling and automated delivery
10 Things You Should Know About PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory
We’re all concerned that someday an external hacker will try to gain access to your company’s critical data and systems. The problem? Your endpoints – both your workstations and servers – bypass (and often leave) the safety and security of your environment daily.
In a survey of more than 100 customers, those customers indicated that BeyondTrust’s low powerbroker-difference-2total cost of ownership was a competitive differentiator versus other options in the privileged account management market.
After all the years of talk about biometrics and multi-factor authentication, we still have passwords and will likely have them for a long time. Because many “high risk” systems require complex passwords (zk7&@1c6), most people that use them believe their passwords are secure. But they aren’t.