- Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools
- Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center)
- Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes
- Centralized audit analysis and reporting with role based access control
- Fully contextualized auditing views (Shows results in plain English, including before-and-after states of every event)
- A Rollback button to undo changes
- Granular searching and reporting at the attribute level
- Complete security and compliance library with support for custom reports
- Seamless integration into native tools and other Blackbird solutions
- Report scheduling and automated delivery
10 Things You Should Know About PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory
BeyondTrust PowerBroker for Mac reduces the risk of privilege misuse by enabling standard users on Mac OS X to perform administrative tasks successfully without entering elevated credentials.
In this webinar, SANS Instructor and Founder of Voodoo Security, Dave Shackleford, will revisit several hacking and breach scenarios that involved privileged accounts, and use these as examples while discussing tools and tactics to get this problem under control once and for all.
There’s plenty of problems we don’t have great options for in InfoSec today. Malware is a pain point that keeps evolving rapidly. 0-day exploits are tough to prepare for. Privileged account management? We got this. We know the root causes, we know how it manifests, we know how to get it under control effectively, and there are great technology solutions that are enterprise-class.