- Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools
- Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center)
- Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes
- Centralized audit analysis and reporting with role based access control
- Fully contextualized auditing views (Shows results in plain English, including before-and-after states of every event)
- A Rollback button to undo changes
- Granular searching and reporting at the attribute level
- Complete security and compliance library with support for custom reports
- Seamless integration into native tools and other Blackbird solutions
- Report scheduling and automated delivery
10 Things You Should Know About PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory
Webinar: Security MVP, Paula Januszkiewicz, shows Windows administrators how to be more aware of what happens whenever somebody does something within the system.
The 2015 Verizon report says end users are the number one source of insider abuse incidents. Find out how to mitigate the risks.