- Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools
- Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center)
- Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes
- Centralized audit analysis and reporting with role based access control
- Fully contextualized auditing views (Shows results in plain English, including before-and-after states of every event)
- A Rollback button to undo changes
- Granular searching and reporting at the attribute level
- Complete security and compliance library with support for custom reports
- Seamless integration into native tools and other Blackbird solutions
- Report scheduling and automated delivery
10 Things You Should Know About PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory
Managing vulnerabilities is a significant challenge for many organizations. The main difficulties with managing this manifest in two key areas. The first is that the list isn’t static. The second is priority.
Late afternoon on October 2nd, news leaked out of another large security breach, now at Scottrade. The identity count of records, in the millions again (4.6 million is the latest). This breach comes on the second day of national CyberSecurity month, the first being Experian/T-Mobile breach.
On October 1, Experian admitted full responsibility for the loss of T-Mobile customer data. 15 million user records dating back to 2013 were effected in the breach, with data including sensitive information that may be decryptable like social security numbers and drivers licenses.