- Rapid installation and minimal training with no reliance on native auditing tools
- Unmatched scalability and performance (“Our typical traffic volume is more than 1.5 million events per day and Blackbird has scaled-up effortlessly,” Josh Munn, Senior Systems Administrator, The University of Mississippi Medical Center)
- Real-time collection and alerting for active directory and group policy changes
- Centralized audit analysis and reporting with role based access control
- Fully contextualized auditing views (Shows results in plain English, including before-and-after states of every event)
- A Rollback button to undo changes
- Granular searching and reporting at the attribute level
- Complete security and compliance library with support for custom reports
- Seamless integration into native tools and other Blackbird solutions
- Report scheduling and automated delivery
10 Things You Should Know About PowerBroker Auditor for Active Directory
What if you have multiple Linux and/or Unix systems? Sudo management can become onerous and unwieldy if you try to manage a different sudoers file on each system. The good news is that sudo supports multiple systems.
LAPS is a feature that allows the randomization of local administrator accounts across the domain. Although it would seem that this capability overlaps with features in BeyondTrust’s PowerBroker Password Safe (PBPS), the reality is it is more suited for simple use cases such as changing the local Windows admin account and not much more.
On Demand Webinar: Security Expert Russell Smith, explains how to use Microsoft’s free Security Compliance Manager (SCM) tool to create and deploy your own security baselines, including user and computer authentication settings.